Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy due date Mason!!!

Yesterday was Mason's official due date! Its so crazy that for the last 6 weeks he wasn't even supposed to be here! It has been he most amazing 6 weeks and i really cant imagine life without our little Mason! I was curious to see how big he is now that he is actually supposed to be he, so i had him weighed and measured him and he is a big boy! He weighs 8 lbs 10 oz. and is 21 1/4" tall.


"YA YA" loves Mason and we all love Ya Ya! SarahBeth leaves tomorrow to serve a mission in San diego, California. She is going to be such an amazing missionary I'm so excited for her. And by the time she gets home Mason will be calling her YA YA just like his cute cousin Tate! Its so weird to imagine that. Last night we had to say good bye to Sarah, they dont let you go to the MTC anymore so we just had to say good bye at my parents house. I'm going to miss her.

When my sweet grandma first saw Mason she kept saying "He's so perfect" and "I'm so happy for you!" over and over. It was so cute, I love my grandma!

The 2 most lovable boys in the world! Bryce is such a cute daddy, He helps me with Mason so much and whenever he holds Mason he just stares at him, smiling and then he'll finally say "Isn't he so amazing? I can't believe he's ours." I feel so lucky to have Bryce and Mason. Not only is Bryce a great dad but i couldn't ask for a better husband, he makes me so happy and i feel so safe when Im with him. I made a great choice for a husband and I'm so excited for our life together and the future kids to come!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm so glad that you got Mason home. He sure is a cutie and I'm so happy for you and Bryce. Life has just begun. :) It just keeps getting better.

Unknown said...

I LOVE this post! Isn't our family amazing! How are we so blessed? I really love being a Stott!

I can't wait to see Thad with our baby. I'll bet it just melts your heart to watch the man you love be so sweet and tender when he's holding Mason. We miss you guys!

Thanks for posting again! Keep up the good work Tess!

*K* said...

He is beautiful Tessa! Congrats!!

ronelle and steven said...

http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Nurseries/Christophers-Room/detail.esi?oid=8349842