Saturday, October 24, 2009

Smiles!!



Oh my goodness look how cute Mason's little smirk is!! I finally was able to catch the rare little smile on camera!! The doctors said that Mason will be behind in most things, especially emotional progress. I have just been dying to have more smiles, I really cant get enough of them!! Mason's first smile was when he was 8 wks old, which I guess that means he should've only been 2 wks! But i still only see smiles rarely now that he is 11 1/2 wks old.
I know this one is really fuzzy but it was such a cute big smile!! I stayed at my parents house Tuesday to wednesday canning grape juice and my mom was trying to get Mason to smile the whole time but he just wasn't up to it. Finally we were getting ready for bed and Mason was just staring at the wall and he got the biggest smile on his face. We looked to see what he was smiling at and he was staring at a picture of Jesus!! Isn't that so awesome? It was such an amazing experience it made me want to cry!
After canning the grapes we headed home. We hadn't seen Bryce for two days and as soon as Mason saw him, not only did he have the biggest smile I've ever seen him have, he kept that smile for a really long time!! Mason loves his daddy so much its so cute!!


6 comments:

Trichelle said...

doesn't it just give you chills when those sweet babies recognize their big brother and you hope they never forget him!! Mason is a cutie for sure.

Trina said...

Oh, that was an awesome blog. I'm so glad I was there to see that beautiful big smile. Thanks for posting, I miss him so much.

Dawn said...

I love his daddy too. Love you all! It's the simple things in life that make us so happy!

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

That is so sweet!! don't you just love when they recognize you and smile! It is so rewarding. By the way, yes my sister did do those pictures. I can have her email you a price list if you send me an email and i will have her reply to it for ya.

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

ps my email is laladaisy24@gmail.com

amity said...

i always say the payoff for getting up with them at night is when they smile at you. they will probably start to come more often now. he is so cute!!