Thursday, February 18, 2010

First Impressions!






Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls

But everyday I'm growing
I'll be grown someday
And all those tiny handprints
Will surely fade away

So here's a little handprint
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small

Author Unknown

So This is my business, "First Impressions!" I started it a couple of years ago but i had put it on hold because my work got in the way and we moved to Oregon and then i had Mason!! but i really want to get it up and going again now that Mason is older. 


For First Model 
$25 for newborn to 3 months
$30 for 4 to 7 months
$35 for 8 to 12 months
And Only
$15 for each impression after that.
Displays are separate.

They make great gifts for:
 Baby Shower
Mothers Day 
Fathers Day
Birthdays
Anniversary
Dont forget Grandparents!!

Now these ones aren't finished yet but look how much Mason has grown!! 
Mason was still in the hospital when i took his first set and 6 months for the second set! He still has little feet for a 6mon old but it is so fun to be able to compare the models like that and see how much he has grown. 
Its so sad how fast he is growing, but i'm glad that i will always know how little my lil' Premi was!




3 comments:

Jade said...

So cute! I love the impressions you did for my babies!

Trina said...

These are awesome! You do such a good job with them. :)

Brittney said...

Wow you do an awesome job! That is so neat!

I am so glad you found my blog!!!! And of course I remember you, your little boy is so adorable and Congrats on having him! I am so glad you have a blog too so I can see your little guy!