Thursday, May 20, 2010

Going Private!

Mason amazes me more and more each day. He is the happiest and smartest little boy i have ever met! Mason likes to point at my face when I'm nursing him and i always tell him "thats mommy's nose" or mouth or eye which ever one he points at or grabs. Well today i was playing with him and i said "Mason where's momma's nose?" and he pointed right at my nose. At first i thought it was just a coincident so i tried it a couple more times just asking where my nose was and each time he pointed right at it!! So i asked him where my mouth was and he pointed right at my mouth and then i asked where my eye was and of course he knew!! He also started to wave today it is so cute! I am so proud of my sweet little boy, he went to bed for the night and i cant wait until i get to play with him tomorrow!



Mason loves exploring with his mouth and anything and everything goes straight in as you can tell from the pictures!!
I love how much Mason loves his Mom and Dad. I mentioned before that anytime i leave the room Mason will keep his eyes on where i left until i come back and he always has an eye on me when i'm in the room with him. Well now that he can crawl he follows me everywhere i go! Haha it is so cute and funny. He gets frustrated because he cant get to me fast enough. I'll leave him in the living room, playing with his toys while i go get a drink in the kitchen and when i come back he is already half way to the kitchen. When he sees me he gives me a big smile and a look that i know means "did you see what i can do mom!" I love being a mom, there really isn't anything more amazing!!

I think I'm going to go private. Leave me your email if you would like to keep up with the Coy Family!!

15 comments:

Brianna and Wade said...

Your little boy is darling! We really want in touch with you guys. Add us at bsiddoway@wgu.edu

Michelle said...

Add us to the list! boatingfanatic8@yahoo.com

Confidence with Corey said...

Me too! Me too! coreyellen21@gmail.com

Carrie and Shane said...

Hey Coys
carefree7@hotmail.com

Amy~Kins said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!! babyziggy32@hotmail.com

Calli said...

i would love an invite! callilinsley@gmail.com

the laytons. said...

He is smart! Maybe i should start doing that with Brinlee so she can be a smarty too :) those pictures are adorable! I'm so glad you love being a mommy, every time i read your blog it makes me excited that im a mommy too!
chae.lae@gmail.com

Dawn said...

I still want to follow you guys. :)
Dawn @ dawnthemom728@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Please send us a email too! I love being a mom too. Isn't it the most rewarding job in the whole world!!!

Chelsi Jo said...

I want to too! :) chelsijojo@gmail.com

Black Family said...

so I just got in touch with you and would like to keep it that way now that I know you have a blog. Please invite me Jessica. My blog is jessandclintb.blogspot.com and I'm also going private. My email is likilmej21@hotmail.com

Mandy said...

I would love to be able to read about your cute family!

jeffmandyagnello@gmail.com

Mandy (Hatch) Agnello

Cameron & Angemarie said...

He is so stinkin cute! Being a mommy is the best! our email is angemarie.snyder@gmail.com so you can add us to your blog.

Brittney said...

I want to keep reading your blog! My email is paranoidblogger@yahoo.com

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

hey, I need an invite to your blog!! laladaisy24@gmail.com