Friday, September 17, 2010

Crafty me!

I am getting so excited for Halloween! I've already been making decorations!! Look how cute these lanterns turned out. I'm so proud of myself!!

Each of these cost under $2 to make and were easier than i thought it they would be, but after cutting each picture out by hand i really wish i had a cricut!

I'm going to post a couple more halloween projects i've been working on in a week or two that are pretty cute too.

I'm so sad that summer is coming to an end but I'm so excited to this holiday season to start!

9 comments:

Calli said...

those are so cute tess! love them! you should check out this blog www.bedifferentactnormal.com she has posted so super cute halloween decor! seems cheap and east too!

the laytons. said...

super cute! i want to learn how. i have been doing tons of cheap, fun & crafty things around my house and my next is a halloween project! :) yay for halloween!

Unknown said...

Tess, those are TOO cute! I LOVE the fall in Utah, it's the best! I can't wait to see what else you've been working on.
Miss ya!

Cameron & Angemarie said...

Those are so stinkin cute! You ARE so crafty

Shan and Mike said...

Tess, I swear, you should just come decorate my whole house one day...when I have my own house :)

Jenna said...

Tess,
You definately got the talent genes! The lamps are a fun and cute idea. Cudoos for taking all the time to cut out the details. They look great!
It's been fun to catch up on your blog again. Mason is sure cute and I can tell he is a bundle of energy, but who would expect less from the Lee Stott family? The Tiny birthday party was a darling idea. What a great mom you are. Every child should feel so loved by his parents.

Keep up the great work, Tess. You're inspiring!

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

um maybe you could teach me how to do those? so so cute ;)

Jaclyn B. said...

Darling Tess! And great photos too. Next time you get crafty, let me in! I need some serious help in the craft department.

Shea Stott said...

Teescum, you are the cutest mommy and wife. I love ya!