Saturday, August 1, 2009

34 weeks!!

So I'll be 34 weeks on Monday, I feel ready to pop now!
About 2 wks ago i went into preterm labor. I was dilated to a 1 and 70% effaced, they sent me to the hospital and tried to stop the contractions. The shot they gave me didn't stop the contractions so they gave the baby a steroid to help his lungs develop faster incase he does come early, and put me on medication to continue to stop contractions. they also put me on bed rest until the baby comes or I'm 37 weeks!! It has been extremely hard not being able to do anything, and i hate not being able to help around the house and having people wait on me when i feel perfectly fine and the contractions have stopped about a week ago!

4 comments:

Chandi said...

Tess I am so glad to hear that things are going well. It was good to see you at the reunion. Did Bryce make it home yet?

Confidence with Corey said...

I'm so happy you're okay! You can come to the pharmacy anytime to visit... but not because you need drugs! Pinky swear?? Love you!

the laytons. said...

you are too cute! :) im glad to hear all is going well now

Dawn said...

hey, we need to have a shower for you. I have talked with Tonya and she will be getting with you. Anytime should work for me. Our activity night are Thursday though, so they won't work the best.