Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby Mason







I (Jade, Tessa's sister) am posting in behalf of Tessa and Bryce because they are a little pre-occupied with being at the hospital. Is Mason not the cutest thing ever? I got to go meet him the other day and fell completely in love. He is such a special boy with such a special spirt. He is doing so good. He is now off the oxygen tubes and finished with the lights. The only help he needs now is with his feedings.

Tessa is doing so well. After 48 hours in labor in the hospital she has recovered quite well. She is quite the trooper and is by Mason's side every chance she can get. Both Tessa and Bryce are good parents.

9 comments:

Confidence with Corey said...

He is adorable! I'm so happy you're both doing well!

Dawn said...

I can't wait to meet him. :)

Jaclyn B. said...

Can't wait to meet the little guy and help mama however I can. I'm so glad to hear he is doing so well and off oxygen and all. I'm lucky I live closer than anyone else...

the laytons. said...

What an adorable little family! :) He is too cute. Congrats, im so glad everything is going well!

Carrie and Shane said...

Hey...more details! He's not suppose to be here yet so I'm so glad he's well. Yes he is adorable and he'll be great friends with Paisley and and Thadette.

amity said...

what an adorable little nephew i have. you two are so lucky and your family is beautiful. i cannot wait until he is out and we can all meet him. please call if you need anything.

Unknown said...

I can't stop laughing at what Carrie said. Thadette!!??? We are totally going to name her that! j/k but it's hilarious! He is so so cute! We can't wait to meet him at Christmas! You guys better be around A LOT!

Camille said...

Tessa, he is beautiful and you make the cutest mommy ever! I am so happy for you!

Shan and Mike said...

Congratulations! He really is so adorable, and I'm so glad you guys both are okay.