Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gingerbread Fun!!!

We had The Yeip's and Olsen's over and we made gingerbread houses!  It was so much fun and everyone's house turned out great!!

This one is Bryce's and mine!! We made the gingerbread and Bryce built the house.  I tried to help but i couldn't figure it out, i was having a really hard time!! I built the chimney and that was it, i let him finish building and I decorated and made the trees!!





Isn't my chimney great?



Steve and Ronelle's

Eric and Lindee's
They both made theirs out of graham crackers and they both turned out great! (note to self: make your next house out of graham crackers!)

3 comments:

Trina said...

What a great activity, I love your gingerbread house, it's darling! Good work everyone.

Brianna and Wade said...

So cute! I love the almonds for the roof top. I have never seen that before. That looks like lots of fun.

*K* said...

You two are just a bunch of ginger architects...very cute!!