Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5 Months Today!!

Oh wow can Mason really be 5 months old already?  It has been a blast the last 5 months, Bryce and I absolutely love being parents!!  Mason is such a happy boy who loves life.  Everyone always told me that it would get easier after 3 months, it actually took 4 with Mason but he seems so much happier now!  His acid reflux is so much better and he hardly ever throws up anymore it great. I always felt so bad for him and i felt like I couldn't do anything to comfort him, but now he is sleeping more at night and he is all smiles.  He has still only slept through the night once though!!

I just cant get enough of his cute smile!


        


It was so much over the holidays to see family, this is the first time all of the cousins on my side were together. It was really hard to get a good picture! haha




Mason tried solids for the first time!! He only likes it when Nana feeds it to him though!


I was so worried about our new life with a baby and our one year old dog, but Marley is so good with Mason and Mason love to watch her. He just stares at her, I think he is trying to figure out what she is!  Its so funny!


One day i laid Mason on his blanket in the living room to play so i could get some cleaning done and while i was in the other room i heard him laughing, when i went to check on him, Marley was jumping around him in a circle and then licking his hands as she circled him. Mason was still really little and it kinda scared me seeing her jump so close to him and as soon as i saw her i yelled NO! I felt so bad afterward and Marley has never played with him like that again its kinda sad.

2 comments:

the laytons. said...

He is growing so big but he is as cute as ever! I'm glad you love being a mom :) That's fun to have the doggy, they will grow together and be bestest of friends!

Jade said...

I'm pretty sure I told you 4 months till it's easier :) Just wait soon Marley and Mase will be the bestest friends.