Monday, January 11, 2010

3rd Year Anniversary!!

It's amazing how fast time flies when you are having fun!! Today is our 3rd year anniversary and we are more in love than ever!



So much has happened in the last 3 year but our favorite was when we became parents of course!! Bryce is such a good dad and Mason absolutely loves him!



We had our first Christmas as a family of 3, it was so much fun with Mason even tough he didn't understand any of it! I love the look on his face haha!



Bryce and i met while we were skiing up at Snowbasin almost 4 years ago.  We both would go skiing about 3 or 4 times a week for a few hours before school or work and we met when i jumped on the gondola with him and his friends. We ended up skiing the rest of the season together and we fell in love!

We celebrated our anniversary early because Bryce started school today but this year we went skiing up at the Canyons. It was such a beautiful day we were skiing above the inversion, as you can see in the picture. We left Mason with my mom for the first time longer than a couple of hours and it was so hard for me and i kept calling whenever i got the chance just to see how he was doing and ask if he missed me! After skiing we stopped at my parents to feed Mason and then we went out on our date to Thaifoon at the gateway and a movie. It was such a fun day!

6 comments:

the laytons. said...

Congratulations on 3 years! :) What a cute little family you have.

Lindsay Family said...

Happy Anniversary! We are so glad you two are together. We love you.

Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary! I have it on my calendar so I was already thinking of you guys. Have another wonderful year! Love You!a

Trina said...

I'm so glad you had a great time, you're such a cute couple. Congratulations!

Shan and Mike said...

Congrats! I looove your story about how you met!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

K love the way you guys hooked up... I think Whit secretly wishes he would have met his wife that way. You have a really cute family!